Excel Industrial Group’s Services in Houston
Chemical Waste Management Experts
Does your industrial company have a large inventory of waste of which you cannot dispose? Let the team at Excel Industrial Group help! From industrial hazardous waste removal to buying and selling your surplus, off-spec, and wide-spec chemicals, we can do it all! Our company is designed to be your full-service waste management company that handles all types of industrial waste.
How can we help you?
Our Texas-based business has been in operation since 1997. Over the years, we have strived to provide cost-effective, environmentally safe services for recycling, transporting, and disposing of all wastes for any type of industrial company. No matter the size of your waste inventory, we can remove it in a timely manner.
Our industrial waste management services include:
- Environmental cleanup– We can help drastically reduce your overall project cost for various types of environmental clean-up projects such as site assessments, pond cleaning, pond closure, and land application projects.
- Product recovery solutions– Our product recovery solutions include chemical spills, off-spec batches, out-of-date products, and contaminated chemical storage.
- Waste analysis– If you desire waste analysis services, we can provide on-site sampling, profiling, and more.
- Chemical trading – For industrial companies with a vast inventory of chemicals, we buy and sell surplus and off-spec chemicals to other industrial companies.
- Industrial waste transportation and disposal – It is our job to manage, transport, recycle, and / or dispose of all of your industrial wastes. We do this an effective and safe way that is cost-effective for you.
We at Excel Industrial Group truly are experts in managing waste, chemicals, and co-product needs. Where others see waste, we see opportunity. Help your company save money and dispose of its industrial waste in a safe, environmentally friendly manner by hiring our team. Call Excel Industrial Group’s office at 281-213-3822 to get started today!